Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Technology Inquiry Wiki

Creating a technology inquiry wiki was a valuable assignment. I can see a great use for a wiki in the classroom and it was good to familiarize myself with the creation of one. It was very easy to create and update. The best part is that to get it out there, all I had to do was make sure it was a public wiki and then pass along the link.

I spent a lot of time working on my wiki. I think the hardest part was the annoted bibliography, but as always a vital part of any research. I really enjoyed spending time surfing the web looking for innovative ways to use technology to benefit my ESL students in particular. I gleaned a lot of good information and concepts to use when technology is in short supply. But most importantly, I'm learning how to incorporate an integral part of my students lives into their education to make it more valuable for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment